This study was funded by Grant NIA AG03501 from the National Institute on Aging. The authors were assisted by Grant R24AG023958 from the National Institute of Aging during the writing of this article. The authors thank Susan Brownlee and Frances Sisack for their assistance on various aspects of the research reported in this article.
Exploring the Relationship Among the Undesired Self, Health, and Mood in Older Adults1
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 2041–2063, August 2012
How to Cite
MORA, P. A., MUSUMECI-SZABO, T., POPAN, J., BEAMON, T. and LEVENTHAL, H. (2012), Exploring the Relationship Among the Undesired Self, Health, and Mood in Older Adults. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2041–2063. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00930.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!