The authors thank Deborah Kashy, Norbert Kerr, and Joseph Cesario for their feedback on the manuscript. Further, we thank our anonymous reviewers for their excellent feedback on earlier drafts of the manuscript; and Joseph Bochinski, James Gabriels, and Emma Nyadimo for their assistance with data collection.
How Do People React to Stigma Acknowledgment? Race and Gender Acknowledgment in the Context of the 2008 Presidential Election1
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 2191–2212, September 2012
How to Cite
HAGIWARA, N., WESSEL, J. L. and RYAN, A. M. (2012), How Do People React to Stigma Acknowledgment? Race and Gender Acknowledgment in the Context of the 2008 Presidential Election. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2191–2212. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00936.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!