The authors thank Deborah Kashy, Norbert Kerr, and Joseph Cesario for their feedback on the manuscript. Further, we thank our anonymous reviewers for their excellent feedback on earlier drafts of the manuscript; and Joseph Bochinski, James Gabriels, and Emma Nyadimo for their assistance with data collection.
How Do People React to Stigma Acknowledgment? Race and Gender Acknowledgment in the Context of the 2008 Presidential Election1
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 2191–2212, September 2012
How to Cite
HAGIWARA, N., WESSEL, J. L. and RYAN, A. M. (2012), How Do People React to Stigma Acknowledgment? Race and Gender Acknowledgment in the Context of the 2008 Presidential Election. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2191–2212. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00936.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!