The authors are grateful to Shoshana Cohen, Sharon Wong, Evelyn Tong, Sanna Balsari-Palsule, and Wan Wing for their assistance in data collection.
An Investigation of Self-Rated Cues Believed to Influence the Judgment of Intelligence in a Zero-Acquaintance Context1
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 2064–2076, August 2012
How to Cite
SWAMI, V. and FURNHAM, A. (2012), An Investigation of Self-Rated Cues Believed to Influence the Judgment of Intelligence in a Zero-Acquaintance Context. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2064–2076. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00942.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!