The authors thank the National Science Council of Taiwan for financially supporting this research, as well as Ted Knoy for his editorial assistance.
The Effects of Electronic Word of Mouth on Product Judgment and Choice: The Moderating Role of the Sense of Virtual Community1
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 2326–2347, September 2012
How to Cite
HUANG, J.-H., HSIAO, T.-T. and CHEN, Y.-F. (2012), The Effects of Electronic Word of Mouth on Product Judgment and Choice: The Moderating Role of the Sense of Virtual Community. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2326–2347. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00943.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!