Juvenile Competency and Responsibility: Public Perceptions
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 2411–2432, October 2012
How to Cite
Bradley, A. R., Mayzer, R., Schefter, M., Olufs, E., Miller, J. and Laver, M. (2012), Juvenile Competency and Responsibility: Public Perceptions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2411–2432. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00947.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!