Study 1 was sponsored by the European Commission DG XII under the project on “Social Processes of Environmental Valuation,” coordinated by Martin O'Connor, EC Contract ENV4-CT96-0226. The final report can be found at http://alba.jrc.it/valse/report.htm. Study 2 was part of the European Community project “Integrated Evaluation for Sustainable River Basin Governance” (ADVISOR), coordinated by Paula Antunes, EC Contract EVK1-CT-2000-00074 under the Framework V, Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development RTD Programme.
The Awareness of Consequences Scale: An Exploration, Empirical Analysis, and Reinterpretation†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 2505–2540, October 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M. and Spash, C. L. (2012), The Awareness of Consequences Scale: An Exploration, Empirical Analysis, and Reinterpretation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2505–2540. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00951.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!