Study 1 was sponsored by the European Commission DG XII under the project on “Social Processes of Environmental Valuation,” coordinated by Martin O'Connor, EC Contract ENV4-CT96-0226. The final report can be found at http://alba.jrc.it/valse/report.htm. Study 2 was part of the European Community project “Integrated Evaluation for Sustainable River Basin Governance” (ADVISOR), coordinated by Paula Antunes, EC Contract EVK1-CT-2000-00074 under the Framework V, Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development RTD Programme.
The Awareness of Consequences Scale: An Exploration, Empirical Analysis, and Reinterpretation†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 2505–2540, October 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M. and Spash, C. L. (2012), The Awareness of Consequences Scale: An Exploration, Empirical Analysis, and Reinterpretation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2505–2540. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00951.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!