Earlier versions of these studies were presented in April 2008 at the annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, San Francisco, CA; and in August 2008 at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, Anaheim, CA.
Perceptions of Older Versus Younger Workers in Terms of Big Five Facets, Proactive Personality, Cognitive Ability, and Job Performance†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2607–2639, November 2012
How to Cite
Truxillo, D. M., McCune, E. A., Bertolino, M. and Fraccaroli, F. (2012), Perceptions of Older Versus Younger Workers in Terms of Big Five Facets, Proactive Personality, Cognitive Ability, and Job Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2607–2639. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00954.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!