Do You Think You're Sexy, Tall, and Thin? The Prediction of Self-Rated Attractiveness, Height, and Weight
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2671–2700, November 2012
How to Cite
Pozzebon, J. A., Visser, B. A. and Bogaert, A. F. (2012), Do You Think You're Sexy, Tall, and Thin? The Prediction of Self-Rated Attractiveness, Height, and Weight. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2671–2700. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00957.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!