We would like to thank Klaus Boehnke and the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on previous versions of the manuscript.
Threat Appraisal and Authoritarianism in Context: Reactions to the European Union Enlargement in Border Regions†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2758–2775, November 2012
How to Cite
Rippl, S. and Seipel, C. (2012), Threat Appraisal and Authoritarianism in Context: Reactions to the European Union Enlargement in Border Regions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2758–2775. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00960.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!