Who Voted for Whom? Comparing Supporters of Obama and McCain on Value Types and Personality Traits
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 2879–2900, December 2012
How to Cite
Dirilen-Gümüş, Ö., Cross, S. E. and Dönmez, A. (2012), Who Voted for Whom? Comparing Supporters of Obama and McCain on Value Types and Personality Traits. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2879–2900. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00965.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!