Prospective Examination of Self-Regulatory Efficacy in Predicting Walking for Active Transportation: A Social Cognitive Theory Approach
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 2917–2932, December 2012
How to Cite
Fuller, D. L., Gyurcsik, N. C., Spink, K. S. and Brawley, L. R. (2012), Prospective Examination of Self-Regulatory Efficacy in Predicting Walking for Active Transportation: A Social Cognitive Theory Approach. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2917–2932. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00968.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!