Author Note: Bella L. Galperin, Department of Management, The University of Tampa.
Exploring the Nomological Network of Workplace Deviance: Developing and Validating a Measure of Constructive Deviance
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 2988–3025, December 2012
How to Cite
Galperin, B. L. (2012), Exploring the Nomological Network of Workplace Deviance: Developing and Validating a Measure of Constructive Deviance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: 2988–3025. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00971.x
This research was supported in part by grants from Concordia University, Fonds FCAR of the Quebec Government, and The University of Tampa David Delo Research Professor Grant. I would like to thank Vishwanath V. Baba, Alfred Jaeger, Muhammad Jamal, Gary Johns, Rebecca J. Bennett, and Karl Aquino for their advice on earlier versions of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Concordia University
- Fonds FCAR of the Quebec Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!