Author Note: Rita Guerra and Samuel L. Gaertner, Department of Psychology, University of Delaware; Margarida Rebelo, Social Ecology Division, LNEC; Maria B. Monteiro, Department of Social and Organizational Psychology, ISCTE-IUL.
Translating Recategorization Strategies Into an Antibias Educational Intervention
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 14–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Guerra, R., Rebelo, M., Monteiro, M. B. and Gaertner, S. L. (2013), Translating Recategorization Strategies Into an Antibias Educational Intervention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 14–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00976.x
This work was supported by a grant from the Foundation for Science and Technology (SFRH/BD/10792/2002) to the first author. Preparation of this article was facilitated by a grant from the National Science Foundation (0613218) to Samuel L. Gaertner and John F. Dovidio.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/10792/2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0613218
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparing direct and imagined intergroup contact among children: Effects on outgroup stereotypes and helping intentions, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 2015, 49, 46, , , ,