Author Note: Rita Guerra and Samuel L. Gaertner, Department of Psychology, University of Delaware; Margarida Rebelo, Social Ecology Division, LNEC; Maria B. Monteiro, Department of Social and Organizational Psychology, ISCTE-IUL.
Translating Recategorization Strategies Into an Antibias Educational Intervention
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 14–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Guerra, R., Rebelo, M., Monteiro, M. B. and Gaertner, S. L. (2013), Translating Recategorization Strategies Into an Antibias Educational Intervention. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 14–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00976.x
This work was supported by a grant from the Foundation for Science and Technology (SFRH/BD/10792/2002) to the first author. Preparation of this article was facilitated by a grant from the National Science Foundation (0613218) to Samuel L. Gaertner and John F. Dovidio.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/10792/2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0613218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!