Beautiful, Self-Absorbed, and Shallow: People of Color Perceive White Women as an Ethnically Marked Category
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Conley, T. D. (2013), Beautiful, Self-Absorbed, and Shallow: People of Color Perceive White Women as an Ethnically Marked Category. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00980.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!