The Impact of the Antitobacco Norm on the Selected Mode of Cognitive Dissonance Reduction
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 57–67, January 2013
How to Cite
Voisin, D., Stone, J. and Becker, M. (2013), The Impact of the Antitobacco Norm on the Selected Mode of Cognitive Dissonance Reduction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00981.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!