Acknowledgments: We thank Chuckson Holloway for his assistance in collecting the data for this study. Also, we are grateful for the many helpful comments from two anonymous reviewers that have made this paper considerably stronger.
Factors Predicting Likelihood of Eating Irradiated Meat†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 95–105, January 2013
How to Cite
Crowley, O. V., Marquette, J., Reddy, D. and Fleming, R. (2013), Factors Predicting Likelihood of Eating Irradiated Meat. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00984.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!