Author Notes: Emily M. Zitek, Department of Psychology, Stanford University; Benoît Monin, Graduate School of Business and Department of Psychology, Stanford University. Emily M. Zitek is now at the School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University. We would like to thank Ned Lederer and Severo Guardado, Jr. for their assistance with the data collection for Study 3.
“That's the one I wanted”: when do competitors copy their opponents' choices?
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 293–305, February 2013
How to Cite
Zitek, E. M. and Monin, B. (2013), “That's the one I wanted”: when do competitors copy their opponents' choices?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 293–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.00999.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!