Double foot-in-the-door, social representations, and environment: application for energy savings
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 306–315, February 2013
How to Cite
Souchet, L. and Girandola, F. (2013), Double foot-in-the-door, social representations, and environment: application for energy savings. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 306–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.01000.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!