Author Note: Writing of this manuscript was supported in part by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation MO 722/6-1).
The de-escalation of commitment: predecisional accountability and cognitive processes
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 363–376, February 2013
How to Cite
Moser, K., Wolff, H.-G. and Kraft, A. (2013), The de-escalation of commitment: predecisional accountability and cognitive processes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 363–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.01005.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: MO 722/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!