Author Note: Writing of this manuscript was supported in part by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation MO 722/6-1).
The de-escalation of commitment: predecisional accountability and cognitive processes
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 363–376, February 2013
How to Cite
Moser, K., Wolff, H.-G. and Kraft, A. (2013), The de-escalation of commitment: predecisional accountability and cognitive processes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 363–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.01005.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation). Grant Number: MO 722/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!