The authors thank Madeline Heilman, Richard Martell, and Loriann Roberson for their helpful suggestions and comments on this article.
Assessing Stereotypes of Black and White Managers: A Diagnostic Ratio Approach†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: THEME: Organisational Psychology
Volume 42, Issue Supplement S1, pages E128–E149, December 2012
How to Cite
Block, C. J., Aumann, K. and Chelin, A. (2012), Assessing Stereotypes of Black and White Managers: A Diagnostic Ratio Approach. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: E128–E149. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.01014.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!