Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Turnover Intentions: Do Organizational Culture and Justice Moderate Their Relationship?
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: THEME: Organisational Psychology
Volume 42, Issue Supplement S1, pages E267–E294, December 2012
How to Cite
Sharoni, G., Tziner, A., Fein, E. C., Shultz, T., Shaul, K. and Zilberman, L. (2012), Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Turnover Intentions: Do Organizational Culture and Justice Moderate Their Relationship?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: E267–E294. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.01015.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!