How Do Employees Invest Abundant Resources? The Mediating Role of Work Effort in the Job-Embeddedness/Job-Performance Relationship
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: THEME: Organisational Psychology
Volume 42, Issue Supplement S1, pages E244–E266, December 2012
How to Cite
Wheeler, A. R., Harris, K. J. and Sablynski, C. J. (2012), How Do Employees Invest Abundant Resources? The Mediating Role of Work Effort in the Job-Embeddedness/Job-Performance Relationship. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 42: E244–E266. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2012.01023.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!