Perceived emotional intelligence and its relationship with perceptions of effectiveness in negotiation
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 408–417, February 2013
How to Cite
Pulido-Martos, M., Lopez-Zafra, E. and Augusto-Landa, J. M. (2013), Perceived emotional intelligence and its relationship with perceptions of effectiveness in negotiation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 408–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01010.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!