The study reported in this article was supported by grants from the German Research Foundation to the first author (RE 2218/4-1).
It's not what you are, it's what you know: experience, beliefs, and the detection of deception in employment interviews
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 467–479, March 2013
How to Cite
Reinhard, M.-A., Scharmach, M. and Müller, P. (2013), It's not what you are, it's what you know: experience, beliefs, and the detection of deception in employment interviews. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 467–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01011.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: RE 2218/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!