This study has not been presented anywhere and has not been published in a journal. The study was conducted within the scope of another study entitled “The psychosocial effects of situations people are involved in,” for which ethics commission approval was obtained. The data was recorded after obtaining the approval of the participants.
Effects of sociocultural factors on social trends in society
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 428–432, February 2013
How to Cite
Goktas, O., Tekin, O., Canbal, M., Sencan, I., Kunt, S., Sahin, A. and Cavus, U. (2013), Effects of sociocultural factors on social trends in society. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 428–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01013.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!