This research was supported by a postdoctoral research grant of the Special Research Fund of Ghent University, awarded to Ilse Cornelis.
Volunteer work in youth organizations: predicting distinct aspects of volunteering behavior from self- and other-oriented motives
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 456–466, February 2013
How to Cite
Cornelis, I., Van Hiel, A. and De Cremer, D. (2013), Volunteer work in youth organizations: predicting distinct aspects of volunteering behavior from self- and other-oriented motives. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 456–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01029.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Special Research Fund of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!