Author Note Debra Steele-Johnson, Department of Psychology, Wright State University; Anupama Narayan, Department of Psychology, University of Tulsa; Julie Steinke, Department of Psychology, Wright State University. Portions of these data were presented at the 25th Annual Meeting of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Atlanta, GA, April 2010.
Academic attitudes and their antecedents
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 498–506, March 2013
How to Cite
Steele-Johnson, D., Narayan, A. and Steinke, J. (2013), Academic attitudes and their antecedents. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01030.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!