When your face doesn't fit: employment discrimination against people with facial disfigurements
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 515–526, March 2013
How to Cite
Stone, A. and Wright, T. (2013), When your face doesn't fit: employment discrimination against people with facial disfigurements. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 515–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01032.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!