A psychological predictor of elders' driving performance: social-comparisons on the road
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 556–561, March 2013
How to Cite
Levy, B. R., Ng, R., Myers, L. M. and Marottoli, R. A. (2013), A psychological predictor of elders' driving performance: social-comparisons on the road. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 556–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01035.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG023993
- International Fulbright Science and Technology Award
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center at Yale Intervention Development Study. Grant Number: P60-AG10469-NIA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!