A psychological predictor of elders' driving performance: social-comparisons on the road
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 556–561, March 2013
How to Cite
Levy, B. R., Ng, R., Myers, L. M. and Marottoli, R. A. (2013), A psychological predictor of elders' driving performance: social-comparisons on the road. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 556–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01035.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG023993
- International Fulbright Science and Technology Award
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center at Yale Intervention Development Study. Grant Number: P60-AG10469-NIA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!