Author note: This work was funded by the ESRC and was partially supported by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) UK. However, the views expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NIHR or the UK Department of Health.
Modeling antecedents of university students' study behavior and grade point average
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 626–637, March 2013
How to Cite
Richardson, M. and Abraham, C. (2013), Modeling antecedents of university students' study behavior and grade point average. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 626–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01043.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!