Sidestepping awkward encounters: avoidance as a response to outperformance-related discomfort
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 706–720, April 2013
How to Cite
Exline, J. J., Zell, A. L. and Lobel, M. (2013), Sidestepping awkward encounters: avoidance as a response to outperformance-related discomfort. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43: 706–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.01047.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!