Waist Circumference, Body Mass Index, and Their Association With Cardiometabolic and Global Risk
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the CardioMetabolic Syndrome
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 12–19, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Christian, A. H., Mochari, H. and Mosca, L. J. (2009), Waist Circumference, Body Mass Index, and Their Association With Cardiometabolic and Global Risk. Journal of the CardioMetabolic Syndrome, 4: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-4572.2008.00029.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript received October 19, 2007; revised November 19, 2007; accepted February 26, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!