Comparison Between Turkish Cardiovascular Risk Platform and United States National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III Definitions of the Metabolic Syndrome in Turkish Adults
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the CardioMetabolic Syndrome
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 26–32, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Can, A. S., Özbayrakçı, S., Palaoğlu, K. E. and Bersot, T. P. (2009), Comparison Between Turkish Cardiovascular Risk Platform and United States National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III Definitions of the Metabolic Syndrome in Turkish Adults. Journal of the CardioMetabolic Syndrome, 4: 26–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-4572.2008.00032.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript received January 20, 2008; revised March 28, 2008; accepted March 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!