Cultural Transitions - WWMD? Ethical Impulses and the Project of Ethnography in Industry
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2006, Issue 1, pages 166–176, September 2006
How to Cite
CEFKIN, M. (2006), Cultural Transitions - WWMD? Ethical Impulses and the Project of Ethnography in Industry. Ethnographic Praxis, 2006: 166–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2006.tb00046.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1994 Peripheral visions: learning along the way. New York : HarperCollins Publishers.
- 2004 Service worlds: people, organisations and technologies. London; New York : Routledge. , , and
- Cefkin, Melissa, ed. Forthcoming Ethnography at Work: new social sciences in and for industry.
- 2006 Implications for Design. Computer Human Interaction. Montreal , Quebec , Canada , 2006.
- 2006 Embed: Mapping the Future of Work and Play: A Case for “Embedding” Non-Ethnographers in the Field. EPIC 2006 Conference Proceedings. and
- 2003 Emergent forms of life and the anthropological voice. Durham : Duke University Press.
- 2006 “Why are you taking my picture?” Navigating the Cultural Contexts of Visual Procurement. EPIC 2006 Conference Proceedings. and
- 2006 Online Place and Person-Making: Matters of the Heart and Self-Expression. EPIC 2006 Conference Proceedings. and
- 2006 From Ancestors to Herbs: Innovation according to the ‘protestant re-formation’ of African Medicine. EPIC 2006 Conference Proceedings.
- 1961,  Argonauts of the Western Pacific. London : G. Routledge & sons.
- 1995 Ethnography in of the World System: the Emergence of Multi-Sited Ethnography. In Ethnography Through Thick and Thin. Pp. 79–104. Princeton : Princeton University Press.
- 1986 Anthropology as cultural critique: an experimental moment in the human sciences. Chicago : University of Chicago Press. , and
- 1973,  Coming of Age in Samoa; a psychological study of primitive youth for Western civilization. [New York] : Modern Library.
- 2003 Designers: Time for a Change. Communication Arts Magazine. Accessed in http://www.clementmok.com/onrecord/article.asp?ArticleID=56&d=.
- 2006 The ‘Real’ Problem: Rhetorics of Knowing in Corporate Ethnographic Research. EPIC 2006 Conference Proceedings. and
- 2006 The Pure and the Impure? Reflections on Applying Anthropology and Doing Ethnography. In Applications in Anthropology: Professional Anthropology in the Twenty-first Century. S.Pink, ed. Pp. 72–89. Studies in Applied Anthropology. New York, Oxford : Berghahn Books.
- 2005 Let's Have A Conversation: Theory Session Introductory Remarks. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings 2005(1):1–8.