Mapping the Loss of Reflexivity in the Age of Narcissism
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2007, Issue 1, pages 7–20, October 2007
How to Cite
REGAN, B. W. and REVELS, A. (2007), Mapping the Loss of Reflexivity in the Age of Narcissism. Ethnographic Praxis, 2007: 7–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2007.tb00059.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1996 Introduction to the Structural Analysis of the Narrative, Occasional Paper, Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies, University of Birmingham.
- 1996 Qualitative Data, Quantitative Analysis, The Cultural Anthropology Methods Journal, Vol. 8 no. 1.
- 2007 User Value: Competing Theories and Models, International Journal of Design Vol 1 No. 2.
- 2001 Constructivist Realism: An Ontology that Encompasses Positivist and Constructivist Approaches to the Social Sciences”, Forum: Qualitative Social Research, Vol 2, No. 1 — February.
- 2006 Making Meaning: How Successful Businesses Deliver Meaningful Customer Experiences, New Riders Press. , and
- 1999 It's Just a Matter of Common Sense”: Ethnogrphay as Invisible Work, Comput. Supported Coop. Work, Vol 8, No. 1–2 pp. 127–145.
- Dec 13, 2006 Time's Person of the Year: You, Time Magazine.
- 1960 Closing Statements: Linguistics and Poetics, in T. A.Sebeok (ed.), Style in Language, MIT Press, Cambridge .
- 2003 Design Research. Methods and Perspectives, MIT Press. and
- July 19, 2006 Bloggers: A portrait of the internet's new storytellers, Pew Internet & American Life Project. ;
- April 27, 2005 No Task Left Behind? Examining the Nature of Fragmented Work. CHI: Take a Number, Stand in Line. ; ;
- 2001 The Journey of a Beginning Researcher, The Qualitative Report, Vol. 6, No. 2.
- March 2000 Qualitative Research and the Generalizability Question: Standing Firm with Proteus, The Qualitative Report, Vol. 4, No. 3/4.
- Nov 27, 2006 The Importance of Great Customer Experiences…And the Best Ways to Deliver Them, Business Week.
- 2006 Why? What happens when people give reasons…and why, Princeton University Press.
- 2000 Ethnography in the Field of Design, Human Organization 59(4):377–388.