The Local Ingenuity: Maximizing Livelihood through Improvising Current Communication Access Technology
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2007, Issue 1, pages 104–114, October 2007
How to Cite
WONG, A. (2007), The Local Ingenuity: Maximizing Livelihood through Improvising Current Communication Access Technology. Ethnographic Praxis, 2007: 104–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2007.tb00066.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1986 Speaking of Ethnography, Beverly Hills , CA , Sage.
- 2005 Four Strategies for the Age of Smart Services, October 2005, Harvard Business Review. and
- 1994 Research Methods in Anthropology: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches, Thousand Oaks , CA , Sage.
- 1992 Encyclopedia of Sociology, New York , Macmillan. and
- 2005 Mobile Communications: Renegotiation of the Social Sphere. and
- 1994 Phenomenological Research Methods, Thousand Oaks , CA , Sage.
- 1989 Phenomenology: The Method. In P.L.Munhall & C.J.Oiler (Eds), Nursuing Research: A Qualitative Perspective (pp. 69–82). Norwalk , CT, New York , Plenum.
- 1991 Essentials of Behavioral Research: Methods and Data Analysis, New York , N.Y. , McGraw-Hill. and
- 1996 Design and the domestication of information and communication technologies: Technical change and everyday life, Communication by Design: The Politics of Information and Communication Technologies, Oxford . and
- 1991 A Short History of Sociology Thoughts, New York , St. Martin's.