Ethnographic inspection identifying project risks
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2007, Issue 1, pages 157–168, October 2007
How to Cite
OBATA, A., YAMADA, S., HARADA, H., HIRATA, S. and ITO, S. (2007), Ethnographic inspection identifying project risks. Ethnographic Praxis, 2007: 157–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2007.tb00072.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 2004 Field studies of computer system administrators: analysis of system management tools and practices, Proceedings of the 2004 ACM conference on Computer supported cooperative work, November 06–10, ACM. , , , , ,
- 2001 Globalization” of Global Quality. Practicing Anthropology 23:14–17.
- 1997 Critical Issues in Abandoned Information Systems Development Projects. Communications of ACM, Vol.40, No. 9, 74–80, ACM.
- 1997 Designing with Ethnography: A Presentation Framework for Design. Proceedings of DIS1997: Designing Interactive Systems: Processes, Practices, Methods, & Techniques 147–158. , , , , and
- 1998 A framework for identifying software project risks. Communications of ACM, Vol.41, No. 11, 76–83, ACM. , , , and
- 2004 Pattern of Cooperative Interaction: Linking Ethnomethodology and design, ACM Trans, on Computer-Human Interaction (TOCHI), 11 (1), 58–89. , and
- 1995 The Knowledge Creating Company, Oxford University Press, Oxford . , and
- 2004 Assessment as practice: notes on measures, test and targets. Human Organization Vol.63, No. 3, 346–358. , and
- 2005 Persuasive Encounters: Ethnography in the Corporation, Field Methods, Vol.18, No. 4, November 1–24. , and
- 1990 The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Teaming Organization, Currency.
- 1979 The ethnographic interview. Wadsworth Group/Thomson Learning.