Listening with indifference
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2007, Issue 1, pages 246–257, October 2007
How to Cite
TAYLOR, A. S., SWAN, L. and RANDALL, D. (2007), Listening with indifference. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2007: 246–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2007.tb00080.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1994 Representations and requirements: the value of ethnography in system design. Human-Computer Interaction 9:151–182.
- 1997 Work, ethnography and system design. Pp. 159–183 in The Encyclopedia of Microcomputers(20), edited by A.Kent and J. G.Williams. New York : Marcel Dekker.
- 1967 Whose side are we on Social Problems 14: 239–247.
- 2000 The ethnographic tradition and design. Design Studies 21:319–332.
- 2006 Design implications. Conference on Human factors in computing systems, CHI1906 541–550.
- 1967 Studies in Ethnomethodology. Englewood Cliffs , N.J. : Prentice-Hall.
- 1991 Simians, Cyborgs, and Women: The Reinvention of Nature. New York Routledge.
- 1996 Standpoint epistemology (a feminist version): Social disadvantage creates epistemic advantage. In Social theory and Sociology: The Classics and Beyond, edited by S.Turner. Oxford : Blackwell, pp. 146–160.
- 1987 Making Sense of Ethnomethodology. London : Routledge & Kegan Paul.
- 1999 Silence in context: Ethnomethodology and social theory. Human Studies 22:211–233.
- 2000 Against Reflexivity as an academic virtue and source of privileged knowledge. Theory Culture & Society 17:26–54.
- 2001 On “Reflexivity” in Qualitative Research: Two Readings, and a Third. Qualitative Inquiry 2(1):35–68.
- 1984 Mother wouldn't like it!’; Housework as Magic. Theory Culture & Society 2:19–36.
- 2007 Fieldwork for Design: Theory and Practice. Springer-Verlag London Ltd.. , , and
- 2000 On Sampling and subjectivity. In Lectures on Conversation, Oxford : Blackwell, pp. 484–488.
- 1993 Do categories have politics Computer-Supported Cooperative Work 2:177–190.
- 2007 Containing family clutter. Conference on Home/Community Oriented ICT, HOIT' 07 171–184. , , and
- 2004 List making in the home. Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Work, CSCW1904 542–545. and
- 2005 Artful systems in the home. Conference on Human Factors and Computing systems, CHI1905 641–650. and