An Economy of Knowledge: Research, Architectural Practice and Knowledge (in) Translation
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2007, Issue 1, pages 258–269, October 2007
How to Cite
MAHER, A. and MEWBURN, I. (2007), An Economy of Knowledge: Research, Architectural Practice and Knowledge (in) Translation. Ethnographic Praxis, 2007: 258–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2007.tb00081.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1998 Knowing and Learning as Networking, Management Learning 29(3):317–336.
- 1997 Translations from drawing to building. Cambridge , Mass .: MIT Press.
- 2005 The problem of architectural research. The Architectural Review 1305(11):31.
- 2000 Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems. Research Policy 29(7–8):955–972. , and
- IBISWorld 2007 Architectural Services in Australia. In IBISWorld Industry Report. Pp. 36. Melbourne.
- 2003 Intentions, practices and aspirations: Understanding learning in design. Design Studies 24(4):327. , et al.
- 2003 Building Blobs: Embedding Research in Practice. 22nd International eCAADe Conference, Graz (Austria), 2003. , , and
- 2001 Technology transfer and the Australian Construction Industry: Exploring the relationship between public-sector research providers and research users. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research 60:919–928. , , and
- 2005 An Enquiry into the Economics of Research, Development and Innovation Funding in the UK Construction Industry. Pp. 97: The University of Manchester. , , and
- 1995 Making work visible. Commun. ACM 38(9):56–57.
- 2004 Understanding and Managing Systemic Innovation in Project-based Industries, In Innovations: Project management research 2004. D.P.Slevin, D.I.Cleland, and J.K.Pinto, eds. Pp. 83–99. Newtown Square , Pennsylvania : Project Management Institute. , and