Not Lost in Translation: Maximizing Impact in Marketing Ethnography through Bivocality
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2007, Issue 1, pages 295–308, October 2007
How to Cite
MAISH, A. and WESOLKOWSKA, M. (2007), Not Lost in Translation: Maximizing Impact in Marketing Ethnography through Bivocality. Ethnographic Praxis, 2007: 295–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2007.tb00084.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 2006 Science of Desire”. Business Week, June 5, 2006. http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_23/b3987083.htm (last accessed Septmber 2007). and
- 1973 The Interpretation Of Cultures. New York : Harper Collins.
- 1991 What's Wrong With Ethnography? London : Routledge.
- 2004 Horn Brands Become Icons: The Principles of Cultural Branding. Cambridge , MA : Harvard University Press.
- 2006 Ethnography for marketers. Thousand Oaks , CA : Sage.
- 2006 Keynote Address; Ethnography and the “Extra Data” Opportunity. EPIC 2006 Conference Proceedings. Sep 2006, Vol. 2006, No. 1: 1–3.
- 1871 Primitive Culture: Researches into the Development of Mythology, Philosophy, Religion, Art and Custom 2 vols. London : John Murray.