Video Utterances: Expressing and Sustaining Ethnographic Meaning through the Product Development Process
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
2008 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2008, Issue 1, pages 116–127, November 2008
How to Cite
CRAMER, M., SHARMA, M., SALVADOR, T. and BEAUREGARD, R. (2008), Video Utterances: Expressing and Sustaining Ethnographic Meaning through the Product Development Process. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2008: 116–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2008.tb00100.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- 1995 Using video to re-present the user. Communications of the ACM, 38(5): 61–71. and
- 1994 Actors, Hairdos & Videotape — Informance Design. CHI'94 Conference Companion, ACM. Boston . , , , and
- 2000 Video card game: an augmented environment for user centred design discussions. In Proceedings of DARE 2000 on Designing augmented reality environments, Elsinore, Denmark , 63–69. , and
- 2000 Taking video beyond “hard data” in user centred design. Proceedings of PDC CPSR, New York . , , and
- 2007 Real Reality TV: Using Documentary-Style Video to Place Real People at Center of the Design Process. Intel Technology Journal: Designing Technology with People in Mind. 11–21.
- 1990 Drawing things together. Representation in Scientific Practice, MIT Press.
- Nencel, Lorraine and Pels, Peter (editors 1991 Constructing Knowledge: Authority and Critique in Social Science. London : Sage.
- 2006. Computer-Supported Collaborative Video Analysis. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Learning Sciences. Indiana : International Society of Learning Sciences. , , and
- 2006. Designing Documentaries: Inspiring Design Research through Documentary Films. Proceedings of DIS 2006, University Park , PA : ACM Press. , , and .
- 1998 Focus Troupe: Using drama to create common context for new product concept end-user evaluations. Proceedings of CHI '98 Conference on Computer Human Interaction. &
- 2007 Doing Anthropology in Consumer Research. Left Coast Press, Walnut Creek. , and