Design Anthropologists' Role in SMEs: Unveiling Aptitude and Attitude
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
2008 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2008, Issue 1, pages 274–285, November 2008
How to Cite
ASBOE, M. (2008), Design Anthropologists' Role in SMEs: Unveiling Aptitude and Attitude. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2008: 274–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2008.tb00112.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- 2006 Anthropology and Business. Encyclopedia of Anthropology. H. JamesBirx, Ed. Thousand Oaks , CA : Sage Publications. Pages 83–117.
- 2006 Outline of a Theory of Practice. Cambridge : Cambridge University.
- 1997 The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book that Will Change the Way You Do Business (Collins Business Essentials).
- 2006 Implications for Design. In Proceedings of Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) 2006, Montréal, Canada .
- 2007 User involvement and entrepreneurial action Human technology, 3(2): 167–187. &
- 1990 The Competitive Advantages of Nations. London : Macmillan Press LTD.
- 2007 How to Organizationally Embed UX in Your Company. Interactions, May-June: 1–4.
- 2005 ‘User-driven Innovation — results and recommendations’. FORA. http:www.foranet.dkuploadhovedrapportengelsk.pdf accessed 16 June 2008
- 1934 The Theory of Economic Development. Cambridge , MA : Harvard University Press.