Closing Keynote Address - Reassembling the visual
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
2008 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2008, Issue 1, pages 316–324, November 2008
How to Cite
KIMBELL, L. (2008), Closing Keynote Address - Reassembling the visual. Ethnographic Praxis, 2008: 316–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2008.tb00115.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- 1997 Rethinking Visual Anthropology, New Haven : Yale University Press. and
- 2008 “Logics of interdisciplinarity”, Economy and Society, 37(1): 20–49. , and
- 2005 “Pindices” in Latour, B. and Weibel, P. (Eds.) Making Things Public: Atmospheres of Democracy, Cambridge : MIT Press. and
- 2008 http:www.annabest.infophilindex.html, accessed August 28, 2008.
- 1987 “Society in the Making: the Study of Technology as a Tool for Sociological Analysis”. In W. E.Bijker, T. P.Hughes and T. J.Pinch (eds..) The Social Construction of Technical Systems: New Directions in the Sociology and History of Technology. Cambridge , Mass. London , MIT Press: 83–10.
- 2008 http:www.chrisevans.infoartradicalloyaltyradical_loyalty_right.html, accessed August 28, 2008.
- 1999 “Design: Cultural probes”, Interactions, 6(1): 21–29, Jan/Feb. and ,
- 2004 “Cultural probes and the value of uncertainty”, Interactions, 11(5) September + October 2004. , and , ,
- 2008) Imagining Business, exhibition catalogue, Platform Projects. , and (
- 1986 Laboratory Life: The Construction of Scientific Facts, Princeton , NJ : Princeton University Press. and
- 2004 “A suitcase as a PhD? Exploring the potential of travelling containers to articulate the multiple facets of a research thesis.” Working Papers in Art and Design 3, Retrieved October 28, 2008 from URL http:www.herts.ac.ukartdesresearchpaperswpadesvol3dlfull.html ISSN 1466–4917
- 2007 “Reflective probes, primitive probes and playful triggers” Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference, Keystone, CO. Washington , DC : American Anthropological Association.
- 2005 Reassembling the Social: An Introduction to Actor-Network-Theory, Oxford University Press.
- Latour, B. and Weibel, P. (Eds. 2005 Making Things Public: Atmospheres of Democracy, Cambridge : MIT Press.
- 2004 After Method: Mess in Social Science Research, London : Routledge.
- 2007 Doing Visual Anthropology, Sage
- 2008 Non-Representational Theory: Space, Politics, Affect, London : Routledge.