The De-Skilling of Ethnographic Labor: Signs of an Emerging Predicament
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 41–49, August 2009
How to Cite
Lombardi, G. (2009), The De-Skilling of Ethnographic Labor: Signs of an Emerging Predicament. Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, 2009: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00126.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- 1819  An Essay on the History of Civil Society. 8th edition. Philadelphia: A. Finley.
- 2000 Corporate Failure by Design: why organizations are built to fail. Westport CT: Greenwood Publishing.
- 1984  The Postmodern Condition: a report on knowledge. GeoffBennington and BrianMassumi, trans. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
- 1967  Capital: a Critique of Political Economy. Vol. 1: a critical analysis of capitalist production. SamuelMoore and EdwardAveling, trans. New York: International Publishers.
- 1964 Authoritarian and Democratic Technics. Technology and Culture 5(1): 1–8.
- 1970 Reflections: The Megamachine III. The New Yorker, Oct. 24: 55–127.
- Web resources.
- 2008 Blogonomics: Valleywag's pay. Electronic document, http:www.portfolio.comviewsblogsmarket-movers20080401blogonomics-valleywags-pay, accessed 10 July 2009.
- 2008 It's April 1 and I don't know what my salary is. Electronic document, http:valleywag.gawker.com /374442/its-april-1-and-i-dont-know-what-my-salary-is, accessed 10 July 2009.
- PLM Marketing n.d. http:www.plmmarketing.comtechniquesobserview.php, accessed 20 July 2009.
- 1997 Trapped in the Net: the unanticipated consequences of computerization. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press. Electronic document, http:press.princeton.edubooksrochlin, accessed 14 July 2009.