Ethnographer Diasporas and Emergent Communities of Practice: The Place for a 21st Century Ethics in Business Ethnography Today
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
2009 American Anthropological Association
Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 50–58, August 2009
How to Cite
Treitler, I. and Romagosa, F. (2009), Ethnographer Diasporas and Emergent Communities of Practice: The Place for a 21st Century Ethics in Business Ethnography Today. Ethnographic Praxis, 2009: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-8918.2009.tb00127.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- 1987 Hidden History: Exploring our Secret Past. NY: Vintage Books.
- 2009 Brazil, Russia, India and China form bloc to challenge US dominance. Times online. http:www.timesonline.co.uktolnewsworldusandamericasarticle6514737.ece, accessed July 19, 2009.
- 1952 Race and History, first published in The Race Question in Modern Science, Paris: UNESCO.
- 19551973 Tristes Tropiques. NY: Penguin Classics.
- 2008 Ethnography is the New Core Competence. Business Week, June 19.
- 1984 Reflections on Exile, Granta, vol. 13: 159–172.
- 2003 Dreaming With BRICs: The Path to 2050. Global Economics Paper No: 99. Goldman Sachs. http:www2.goldmansachs.comideasbricsbook99-dreaming.pdf, accessed July 19, 2009. and